History

The original Presbyterian Church was built circa 1878 and the Rectory, which was originally a Methodist Church, was transported to Yarck on rollers from a small neighbouring town during the second world war.

The little Presbyterian church and its Rectory served the surrounding community for many years. The two buildings became a bed and breakfast in 2008 when they were purchased by the owners of the Tea Rooms located directly across the road. (The Tea Rooms is now called ‘Buck's Country Bakehouse).

The buildings were completely refurbished but the owners were mindful of the need to retain the historic architecture and welcoming feel of the original buildings, with an up to date take on furnishings and fittings.

The present owners purchased the churches in 2014 and are keen to maintain the welcoming atmosphere and chic country ambience of these delightful and comfortable little havens set in a cute little country town in the foothills of the Great Dividing Range.

 

 
     
 

 

 

 
Copyright Churches of Yarck. All rights reserved. Ardellan Web Design